Magnolia's Blossoming

A way to stay in touch with the daily goings on of Miss Magnolia Elizabeth Coates.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Groupings

When I dressed her for Sunday School this morning I marveled at how old Magnolia looks. Time races, it seems. My baby is gone, replaced by a toddler who is becoming a very fast runner, a great jumper, a keen observer, and who has more energy than I know what to do with at times.



Some you who've spent time with Magnolia know that she loves to line up or group her toys together when she plays. Sometimes she'll gather all her animals and put them in a circle facing each other. Other times she'll make seperate little groups of two or three, and often she just lines them up. This morning she was lining up her cars on the kitchen table before church and I was able to get a few shots.




3 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Jen Yirak said…

    studied concentration.. i like it.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Poppa said…

    I can't like the growing up part. Uncle Judah lined them up too and would lay down on the floor to check the quality of the line. Love Poppa

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Poppa said…

    "Very Fast runner, great Jumper, Keen observer..." Speed, quick off the ground, good vision: sounds like a high hurdler to me. Probably just needs a coach.
    Poppa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home