Magnolia's Blossoming

A way to stay in touch with the daily goings on of Miss Magnolia Elizabeth Coates.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Whew...it's been awhile.

So I've been a complete slacker with this blog lately. I think the last post was somewhere around the end of October, and our little Magpie has grown up quite a bit since then. The very concise version of all the updates is that Magnolia:
1. She's walking very well now, and is starting to try to run.
2. She's got five teeth (2 on the bottom, 3 on top) with a sixth nearly poking through.
3. On December 2nd she turned a year old.
4. She's trying to talk all the time now, and is babbling in what sounds like complete sentences. She can say kitty, mama, dada, she makes the woof woof noise for doggies, and probably more that I'm not remembering right now.
5. She can point to her ears, nose, eyes, feet, hair, knees, and belly.
I'm sure there's more, but I 'll get to what everyone want to see, and that's the pictures. Enjoy! I'm going to try to update this thing more than once every few months again. With Nannie on our trip to Kansas in November
On her first birthday
On Christmas morning
Her very first ponytail
It's serious business to try to end meal time.
Fun with Dad













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home